"I just wanted to hold them accountable, if only for a moment,” says Peeta.“For killing that little girl.”
IM LAUGHING LIKE A POTATO
whEN YOUR FRIEND FINALLY COME ONLINE
HANG ON FRIEND IM HERE IM COMING!!!!!!!!
he’s being emotionally manipulative and using Thor’s weakness for Jane to get what he wants
because he’s a villain
stop trying to make everything Loki does into some kind of sob story he’s literally saying this to try and trick Thor not because he gives a shit about how happy he is
I think a lot of people mistake Loki for a sympathetic character because he’s so very emotionally manipulative
it’s almost like
he’s not just manipulating Thor
but he’s manipulating the audience as well
HELLO GOD OF MISCHIEF?
if ur sad do not fear friend i am sending puppies to help u
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
I’m going to assume this has happened to anyone who’s ever cuddled anyone and has a penis.
Source (find the exact comic yourself; at least I linked you to the webpage)
no, no, dont do this, please, if you are cuddling w/ me your boner is like a compliment and i welcome you to grind that shit into the back of my legs
Anonymous asked: Can you recommend good FOB interviews? Btw your pretty and anazing.
*pditty stump voice* oh dear loorrdddd every FOB interview is the best
Be careful what you wish for.
Wow what I never realized the colors were inverted
You’d think I would have noticed that
That’s the point. The world Coraline lives in is supposed to be boring and gray, but the people are what give it life and purpose. In the Other Mother’s world the people are plastic puppets where she pulls the strings because it presumably changes for every child she takes, but the world around them is bright and colorful for the purpose of enticing the children to stay… before they notice the inhabitants are nothing but dust.
that was deep
That was fucking trippy.
favorite rory williams moment in the history of everything
I actually started screaming “AM I MOR-” really loudly and now I’m amazed and embarrassed at the same time.
welcome to black tumblr bae
I’m tryna wife